Wednesday 12 October 2016

4 Star Hotels in Faridabad Impart an Exceptional Stay


4 Star Hotels in Faridabad - Delite Grand Hotel
Do you have anxiety attacks when you learn that you will be staying in a hotel for a few days? If you are like me, you will agree. But when I have to attend a friend’s wedding in Faridabad and booked a stay in Hotel Delite Grand in Faridabad, all my anxiety and apprehensions came to an end. Although, it is among the 4 Star Hotels in Faridabad, the maintenance gives you an illusion of staying in a five star property. The hotel has a contemporary design and offers great solutions to the requirements of its guests. Rooms are spick and span as well as well-equipped. Its wedding hall was booked for wedding ceremonies of my friend and boy! I must say, the hotel houses superb wedding halls in Faridabad.

Wedding halls in Faridabad - Delite Grand Hotel
Luxurious furnishing, amazing décor, and inviting ambiance turn this hotel into the best of 4 Star Hotels in Faridabad. I savored from an eclectic variety of multi-culinary treats. Most especially, I relished feasting on signature delicacies that waft out irresistible aroma. Indulging in such a flavorful palate at Real Spice was quite an experience. I would like to pamper my taste buds with toothsome treats served here time and again. On my friend’s big day, the chosen one at the hotel proved to outshine other Wedding Halls in Faridabad. In short, I loved my stay. I would recommend every traveler to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment